Perched on a hill in the master planned Pacific Heights, Southcrest offers views of Semiahmoo Bay, Mount Baker, and the Cascades. This much appreciated collection of 30 single-family homes sits on a quiet street across from Darts Hill Garden Park. Schools, shops, restaurants are nearby and White Rock’s sunny, sandy beach is just a 10-minute drive away.
The West Coast inspired architecture is designed for lasting beauty and year-round comfort. With weather-resistant James Hardie siding, enhanced by natural and culture stone accents, exteriors look stunning today, tomorrow and for years to come.
Ranging in size from over 3,300 square feet, each Southcrest home is thoughtfully designed to maximize light, performance and comfort on each of its three floors. This forward-thinking neighbourhood is perfect for growing families and outdoor enthusiasts of all ages.
- 2020 Grand Havan Best Residential Community: Single Family
- 2020 Havan Best Single-Family Detached Home: 2,400 S.F. and Over
- 2020 Havan Best Interior Design Display Home: Single-Family Home (Production)
- 2020 Havan Best Single-Family Detached Home Development (Production)
- 2019 Georgie Award-Winner for Best Single-Family Home over 2500 Sq. Ft. under $750k
- 2019 Ovation Award-Winner for Best Single Family Detached Home (Production): 2400 Sq. Ft. and over
- 2019 Ovation Award-Winner for FortisBC Award for Excellence in Energy Efficiency in New Residential Construction
A historic homestead reinvented for today
Spacious two-, three-, and four-bedroom homes feature flexible, well-functioning living spaces and a fresh minimalist style. Set on five acres and steps from a scenic creekside trail, Foundry is a beautiful addition to a quiet community close to great schools, shopping and recreation.Learn More